Monday, December 15, 2008

In honor of my awesome friends :D

I decided to post a little bit about the awesomeness that will be going down at the end of July.

TwiCon 2009 is taking place in Dallas July 31st-August 2nd. It will incompass all things Twilight( I know we are nerds, but you know you are jealous). The organizers have been working their tails off to make this the best it can be. They are do an amazing job, and I can't wait to see what else they come up with. They have some actors slated, and a ball planned for the weekend. If you want to check it out, or attend (that includes the closet Twifans) just go to www.twicon.org.

It's ok to be jealous, you should be. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Have I told you lately that I effing love you and that you better make a post dedicated to precon since YOU'RE GOING!!!

    ReplyDelete