Sunday, August 23, 2009

Twilight=Traveling Pants

Weird title right?! You're probably sitting there thinking, how does those two things compare?! And in all honesty they probably shouldn't, but in my case they kinda do. Let me explain.

Last November I picked Twilight up for the first time. In 4 days I was hooked. I couldn't get enough. I was searching the internet for anything and everything Twilight related. A friend of mine updated her Myspace status about Twicon and I had to know all about it. That day I went to Twicon.org and found the forums. I joined right away and started reading threads. I came across the chatzy link and thought I'd see what it was all about. Well, that was the day that I met Jess. It was kind of weird, I don't think very many people liked me at first. *cough*Jess*cough* But I was hooked.

A couple months later Megan came in. We all started talking and plans were put into place for a bunch of the people to come to Houston for the day while they were in Austin. It was one of the best days of the year for me. Relationships were changed, mostly for the better.

And here I am 9 months later and I now co-own a Twilight website with 2 of my best friends. We live thousands of miles apart, but have helped each other through a pregnancy, a death, and the end of friendships. 3 very different women became friends thanks to a common love of a book series. We will be there for each other through more things then I think we can imagine...and all because one woman had a dream that she felt compeled to write down.

Thank you, Mrs. Meyer for giving us our verison of the traveling pants.

2 comments:

  1. I thought you were going to talk about our awesome T-Shirts from Reelz Channel! LOL, love joo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW THIS WAS SO SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET.

    I LUFF YOU SAAAAAAAAM. <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete