Monday, June 15, 2009

This needs no title

Disclaimer: I am sure I am going to piss someone off with what I have to say. If I do, well...I guess I'm sorry for that, but remember it was your choice to read my blog. None of what I am about to say is directed at the people I know.





Now that that's done and over with.





Would everyone please shut the hell up about the autograph and photograph sessions on Twicon. You are now beating a dead deer with a fucking broom. (I added the deer just for you Jess :D) You have said your piece about it now SHUT UP!! Seriously saying things like Twiconned is going to only put your dumb ass in a bad mood and keep you from having a good time. I completely understand being upset, I was disappointed when I first found out, but is it really necessary to bitch all over the forums? I'm am not saying don't bitch, I'm saying do it once and SHUT THE HELL UP!! The movie is not being cancelled, it's being moved, so if you want to see it you just have to get up a little early. It's the end of the fucking world. It's whatever, I'm over bitching about people bitching. I just think that a lot of people made assumptions about how things were going to be and now they are crying like an effing baby because it's not working out how they ASSUMED it was going to be.



Change of subject, I hate doing a body cleanse! But it must be done, so I have to suck it up. Atleast my body will be clean.



Time for another change. I am so sick of reading about Rob's love life on the cover of tabloids. How the hell can people work for companies like that? Do they have nothing better to do with their lives then to publish insanely stupid rumors about celebs? I mean I know I make fun of the things that celebs do, but I don't make up ridiculous rumors about them that anyone with half a brain would know is a lie.

But anyways I'm done. I'm sure I'll find something else to bitch about later. I always do.

4 comments:

  1. Not that I was every 'INTO' Rob's life, but now I'm even less into it, if that makes sense. Whatever interest it may have held before, for me, is now completely out the window. Now I just him on the cover of something and I'm like "well that's annoying." Or people talk endlessly about how they'd like to "do" Rob, and I'm just like "really, we're still having this convo???" Kill me now. If I'm going to have the "I'd like to have sex with..." conversation, then I like to be very vague and general. I've been eating sour soothers all morning, so I better go do something productive... ummmmm??

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're absolutely right. I was also upset at first when I heard the news, but I'm over it now. I got my bitching and ranting out the way the one time, and I haven't really complained about it since. We all need vent time, and I understand people being upset. But you've been handed this and now it's time to deal with it. Whether that means selling your registration or going and making the best out of the situation.

    I'm going to Dallas because I love a book series. I love it enough to be around 2000+ people who enjoy it just as much as I do. And while the movie was great and whatnot, the cast members do NOT trump the book for me. Nor do they trump the friends I've made so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. UGH I KNOW RIGHT.
    Amen to all of that.
    Really nothing else I can add; you said it all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so true! You should post a pg-13 version of that on the Twicon forums!

    ReplyDelete