Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Time to let it out

But before I do, I just wanna say....Megan where the eff is my friendship bracelet? I guess my 2/3 of the triplets don't love me. :(



Ok now that my joking bitchiness aside, on to the real reason that I am writing this blog.



I am so sick of fake ass people. I know I've said it before, but now I am talking about one specific person. And I don't care if said person reads my blog, which she probably won't, because she has fallen off the face of the earth. What kind of person ignores emails from people you are doing business with and then neglect to send them product which they bought from you nor do you refund their money. Then you start bailing on commitments and not telling people. And don't even get me started on the shit that you were supposed to help me with. Also, why the fuck do you need to make a deposit into the bank account when you weren't supposed to take any of the fucking money out in the first place? I know that everyone has issues in their lives, but you negelected to say anything to anyone you were working with on different projects with about it. I don't believe anything you say anymore. I think you just wanted to go back to your old ways and didn't have the balls to say it to anyone. Being your friend for the few months I knew you opened my eyes to why you have no real life friends. You have to know how to be a friend to have friends, and you my friend need to take some classes. I'm done with you, but I'm pretty sure you've figured that out.

Ok so now onto better news. I get to see my Jessa and April (and hopefully Megan) in like 40 days!!! I can't believe that con is so close, and after a couple fun filled days here in Houston we will make the short trek to Dallas where we will be surrounded by tons of Twilight fans for a weekend of fun! I can't wait to hang out with all my Chatzy girls!! <3

3 comments:

  1. AMENNNNNNN

    I love you Sam! <3 Seriously, you have been there for me since November and we've only gotten closer which is amazing. I've had the chance to talk to you day in and day out for over half a year, I've got to have skype phone calls that have been HOURS long and I wouldn't trade any of it for anything. You are one of the most important people in my life and I can't wait to see you and spend every freaking minute for you for over a week! ILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOU. I'm so happy to call you my best friend...and I'm not using that term loosely, I know I also have Nikki and Megan, but you're right up there as SPASTICALLY IMPORTANT to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See!! That's how friendship is supposed to be! What you described in this blog is the reasons why I don’t have a ton of girl friends. I can’t stand fake people (lol…it reminds me of that TLC song). Sometimes I swear I would like to throw a dictionary at some people, and make them define the word friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ameeen.
    So true.
    Imma' make you a bracelet, no worries. I love you for life.

    ReplyDelete