Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Why, why, why?!?

So, today was our third anniversary, so we went out to eat. It was amazing, despite the truck overheating and it taking us an hour to get to dinner instead of 20 minutes. But that isn't why I am posting this. I am posting this because I want to say Why?

Why are people so fake?!?! Just because one of your friends acts a certain way or likes certain things doesn't mean you need to. I mean come on, grown the hell up and be yourself. If you don't feel comfortable being yourself, how are you supposed to expect your friends to know who you are? YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO THE HELL YOU ARE!! I am so sick of fake people. If you feel that this is directed at you....well then I guess soul searching is in order.

Anyway, why the hell do 70 year old people feel the need to drive 35 in a 50 mph zone?! If you can follow simple speed limits GET THE HELL OFF THE ROAD!!! They do driving tests for a reason, and it's obvious you need to go through the test again! Damn some people just shouldn't be driving!

Cutting this short because I am tipsy and need sleep!

2 comments:

  1. PLEASE TELL ME RIGHT NOW WHO YOU ARE REFERRING TO? I hope it's not me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading Sam's blogs open my eyes to her. I now know her true self. She's on hardcore chick. HAHA.

    Jess, I doubt this is about you or I. Sam loves us too much. And we're pretty much all dorks and that's all we'll ever be. We're not fake dorks.

    But I agree with you. People need to find themselves and not imitate others.

    And SLOW DRIVERS PISS ME OFF. I never go below, I always go AT the speed limit, or faster.

    ReplyDelete